This 19th century House, which has been renovated with natural and noble materials, offers pure and contemporary decoration. The interior design respects the Feng Shui philosophy, harmonizing energies around us and favoring our well-being. Decor by local artists, who have signed their works, has been added.
On the ground floor :
- a large room with 1 queen size bed, view of the hamlet and the meadow,
- a bathroom: basin, spacious walk-in shower and hairdryer,
- an independent toilet,
- laundry room: washing machine, iron and ironing board, freezer.
The external stone staircase leads directly to the first floor of this house, where the bright living room has been converted: kitchen open to the living room. From this room, you access the ground floor and 2nd
1st floor :
- a fully equipped kitchen: quality crockery in sufficient number, modern appliances of energy class A + and functional (gas hob, oven pyrolysis, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, Nespresso machine, kettle, pressure cooker, food processor, garbage bin with selective sorting)
- a living room: flat screen color TV, HIFI, DVD, open fireplace, books, tourist information and Internet connection
On the 2nd floor (attic):
- a room 2 single beds, view plunging on the hamlet,
- a relaxation area with library and games, overlooking the walnut grove.
- an east facing balcony, with garden furniture where you can enjoy breakfast while admiring the view of the natural pool,
- a terrace exposed North, out of sight, with living room of garden, living room of relaxation, parasol and privatory barbecue.